All information collected from the Aquila Grayscale website will not be shared. The information collected is only for internal use. We value our customers and understand that you have many options when shopping online and we appreciate that you have chosen Aquila Grayscale.
Aquila Grayscale may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 1, 2014.
What Information Does Aquila Grayscale Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How Aquila Grayscale Uses Information You Provide
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
Does Aquila Grayscale Share Your Information?
Aquila Grayscale does not sell, rent or disclose our client’s names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information to any non-Aquila Grayscale entity. Aquila Grayscale may share client information within the Aquila Grayscale organization, including other commonly-owned brands, so that you may be informed of other products that may be of interest to you. Further, in order to maintain our website and provide our client communications, Aquila Grayscale contracts with selected third parties. As necessary, your personal information may be processed by these third parties, solely for the purpose of assisting Aquila Grayscale in these endeavors and subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. We do not otherwise disclose your information to third parties, unless required by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding. If Aquila Grayscale is acquired by another entity, information about AQUILAGRAYSCALE.COM clients may be made available to the new entity.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online..